May 13, 2008

*Robot Movies*

Years of planning are finally almost coming into actuality. This is the list for the great Robot Movie Marathon. Genres range from sci-fi to rom-com to campy horror. If you have any to add, please add a comment. Also, if you have any I can borrow, let me know, since I don't have cable or netflix or any of that fancy stuff.

2001: A Space Odyssey **L
A. I. **L
Batteries Not Included **N
Bicentennial Man **L
The Black Hole **N
D.A.R.Y.L. **N
The Day the Earth Stood Still **L
Electroma
Eve of Destruction **N
Flight of the Navigator **N
Forbidden Planet **L
Futurama: Bender's Big Score **B
Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla **N
Heartbeeps **N
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy **L
I, Robot **L
Iron Giant **L
Logan's Run **N
Lost in Space **H
Metropolis **L
RoboCop (sequel) **L
Robot Carnival
Robot Jox **N
Robots **L
Robots of Death
Santa Claus Conquers the Martians **B
Saturn 3 **N
Short Circuit (sequel) **L: sequel
Sleeper **L
Star Wars (sequels) **B
Terminator (sequels) **H
THX 1138 **N
Transformers **B
War of the Robots


L= at library
H = at home
B = can be borrowed
N = available through netflix

No comments: